Design “Musts” & Organizing Principles To Create A Clutter-Free Home!
Time & Location
About the Workshop
Join Sheila Doris at The Workaround (Alligator Room) for a two-hour fifteen minute workshop on Home Storage, Organizing and Decluttering. The starting point will be to look at tips for editing our belongings and some motivational help to get you started.
If you are looking for better ways to store “stuff”, and guiding principles to organize your spaces, you will find both in this session. This workshop will also give you checklists and exercises to assess your areas of clutter and to help you to discover solutions for them.
You will learn:
- 2 critical Professional Organizing principles to end clutter.
- 3 key Design “Musts” to create effective storage in any space where clutter is a struggle.
- About your personal “organizing style” to greatly increase your success with any storage system you put in place.
- You will also see ideas in different rooms to inspire you to create a Clutter-Free home for yourself.
About the Instructor:
Sheila Doris brings 30+ years of experience changing homeowner’s lives through redesigning their homes to this class. It is her belief that everyone deserves to have a home that is beautiful and makes their life easier and that a critical key to creating this result is well designed storage.
Applying her degree in Interior Design and a Fine Arts background she has focused her creative skills on the challenge of keeping space organized and showcases some unique ideas.
With great visuals and an enthusiastic style Sheila aims to inform and inspire with her workshops.
- Home Design and Organization$15$150$0