An Introduction to Beading: Daisy Chains
Time & Location
About the Workshop
Discover how to use a needle, thread and beads to create a fun and summery beaded chain that you can use as a bracelet, necklace, eyeglass holder or (for all you volunteers!) a badge holder. This is a great first step into the world of beading.
Guests have the option to follow along and create their own project in real time as Pam provides step by step instructions OR feel free to just watch and create later!
- Two or more colours of size 8/0 seedbeads
- Size 10 beading needle
- Beading thread, colour of choice
- For a bracelet: one 12mm or 15mm lobster clasp, two 7mm or 6mm jump rings, one small closed jump ring is also recommended
- For eye glass holder: two eye glass findings, two 7mm or 6mm jump rings, two small closed jump rings are also recommended
- For badge holder: one badge holder finding; two 7mm or 6mm jump rings, two small closed jump rings are also recommended
- Two pairs of pliers to open jump rings (such as flat nose pliers, chain nose pliers or bent nose pliers). Regular hardware pliers will also work if necessary.
You can find supplies on:
www.beadfx.com -Higher end items
About our Host:
Pamela Kearns is an experienced beadwork and jewellery designer and instructor. She loves to share techniques and help students stamp their own creative vision on projects.
Accessibility Level: Easy. This workshop can be accessed online through our Boomerang at Home online feature. This is a video conference experience that can be accessed via Mobile, iPad, and Computer devices.
Read our community Community Guidelines for Online Workshops & Discussions.
- Sold OutAn Introduction to Beading$0$00$0